ESET Security for Microsoft SharePoint Server Relase Candidate version 4.5.15016 is available to the public for testing and feedback.
ESET Security for Microsoft SharePoint Server (ESHP) is similar to ESET File Security for Microsoft Windows Server, with the addition of a dedicated SharePoint protection component. ESHP allows customers to apply complex security policies for on-access scanning and to perform deep on-demand (and scheduled) scans of entire SharePoint datastores and their content. It also includes rule-based filtering, which allows you to specify which files will be scanned for optimized resource utilization.
For more information and to download the product, visit the ESET Security for Microsoft SharePoint Beta page, or contact your local reseller, distributor or ESET office.
- Added: Support for Microsoft Windows Server 2012
- Changed: Dialog to choose database scan objects – added option to select all/chosen targets. Deleted “save” button for selected targets in scheduler
- Fixed: “Execution of SharePoint Server configuration tool failed” error, which happened during simultaneous changes of SharePoint account settings and product settings
- Fixed: Improved VSAPI access filter
- Fixed: Multiple GUI issues
- Fixed: Error in eShell being unable to modify targets for scheduled On-demand database scan
- This RC release is not supported by ESET Remote Administrator – for partial support, a configuration template is available to download for this product from the following ESET Knowledgebase article:
- Incomplete help file