ESET Security for Microsoft SharePoint Server Beta is available to the public for Beta testing and feedback.
ESET Security for Microsoft SharePoint Server (ESHP) is similar to ESET File Security for Microsoft Windows Server, with the addition of a dedicated SharePoint protection component. ESHP allows customers to apply complex security policies for on-access scanning and to perform deep on-demand (and scheduled) scans of entire SharePoint datastores and their content. It also includes rule-based filtering, which allows you to specify which files will be scanned for optimized resource utilization.
For more information and to download the product, visit the ESET Security for Microsoft SharePoint Beta page, or contact your local reseller, distributor or ESET office.
- Incomplete help file
- Error message “An update conflict has occurred ...” may appear in SharePoint 2013 event log
- Name of the action taken if cleaning is not possible is not the same for log files, quarantine and settings
- Rule condition “By the file name” is not applied correctly. Full path is not accepted by the on-access filter
- Not supported by ESET Remote Administrator during the Beta phase (will be supported in the Release Candidate stage)
- File SHPIO.EXE.conf is not uninstalled on SharePoint 2013