ESET Secure Authentication version 2.0.749 has been released and is available for a free business trial or to purchase.
ESET Secure Authentication (ESA) is a mobile-based solution that uses two-factor, one-time password (2FA OTP) authentication for accessing a company’s Virtual Private Network (VPN) and Outlook Web App.
Version 2.0.749.0 Changelog:
- Added: Support for SharePoint 2010 and 2013
- Added: Support for Dynamics CRM 2011
- Added: Support for Remote Desktop Web Access
- Added: Support for Exchange Admin Center and Exchange Control Panel
- Added: All-new installer for easier deployment
- Fixed: MMC crashing when unable to locate core service
ESET Secure Authentication FAQ — For frequently asked questions (FAQs), Known Issues, and links to ESET Knowledgebase articles for installing and configuring ESA.
To check availability in your region, contact your local reseller, distributor or ESET office.